LULU PAGE

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Monday, February 20, 2017


Below are letters that children have written to God. ❤

Dear God;

❤“I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool.”

😊“Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t You keep the ones You have already made"

😍“If You watch me in church on Sunday, I’ll show You my new shoes.”

😬“I bet it is very hard for you to love everyone in the whole world. There are only four people in our family and I’m having a hard time loving all of them.”

😊“In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?”

😊“Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?”

😍“Who draws the lines around the countries?”

😜“Thank You for the baby brother, but I think you got confused because what I prayed for was a puppy.”

😬“I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.”

😘“I think about You sometimes, even when I’m not praying.”

😄“We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said You did it. So, I bet he stole Your idea.”

😂“Please send a new baby for Mommy. The baby you sent last week cries too much.”

😄“Could you please give my brother some brains? So far he doesn’t have any.”

😊“Thank you for the nice day today. You even fooled the TV weather man.”

😊“Please help me in school. I need help in spelling, adding, history, geography, and writing. I don’t need help in anything else !!!!!!

No comments: